Wednesday, April 4, 2007

First Baby Picture



I had a doctor's appointment on Monday the 2nd which I basically answered questions and had the doctor take a look at my ankle because I had rolled it the day before (Sunday) while I was out at my Dad's house. While I was there I had x-rays taken because the doctor thought that I had broken my ankle which I did not. They also scheduled an ultrasound for today April 4th to see exactly how far along I am.

According to the ultrasound today, the baby is about 7 weeks and 2 days old. It also is about 1.1 centimeters in length. My due date still remains the same. It is November 19th of this year. My next appointment is April 23rd so I will write again.

3 comments:

Alissa said...

omg!!! How awesome is this!? Very exciting. Did Josh go? I'm hoping that's a little girl in there!! :-)

mjaye said...

Josh did go with me and he was really excited to see the baby!!! I was like, it looks like a sea horse!! I am definitely hoping for a GIRL!!!!! :-)

Girl Next Door said...

I am so excited for you