Wednesday, September 19, 2007

10th Doctor's appt.

Yesterday, Sept. 18th, I had my 10th doctor's appt. We listened to the heartbeat and the pause is still there. However, it did not sound as pronounced as it did before so things could be getting better already. We will have to wait and see.

I still have a bladder infection so I have a prescription for the original pills that I was taking. I will keep alternating prescriptions until the bacteria is gone. The doctor is concerned with the possible development of a kidney infection if I don't keep taking the antibiotics. So for now I will have to continue on.

I also talked with him about the contractions I have been having so he checked me to see if I was dilated or effaced because I had been having contractions earlier that day for at least an hour in the morning and then sporadically throughout the day. The contractions I have start in my lower back and come around to the front and everything up to my diaphragm tightens up and it becomes very uncomfortable. Sometimes they are only in the lower abdomen and crawl up to my diaphragm which tenses up. He said I was not dilated or effaced and I need to watch the contractions to make sure I don't go into labor early.

My next appointment is on October 1st and then I go two weeks after that again. After October 16th I will begin oging every week until I deliver. The time is oging very fast and November will be here before we know it.

No comments: