Saturday, October 20, 2007

12th Doctor's Appointment

On Tuesday October 16th I had my 12th doctor's appointment. I am at 35 weeks. My appt. went well. Josh and Cristian both went along. We listened to the heartbeat which still sounds great so no problems there!!! I also got back my test results for the anemia test and another urine test. I am not anemic and the antibiotics finally worked for the bladder infections.

The doctor measured my abdomen at 36 centimeters. I said inches last time and that was wrong. That puts me a little ahead of my due date, but if I were to go into labor they would try to stop it because it is still too soon. After next week I can go at anytime when the baby feels the need to make an appearance.

I also had an exam which the doctor said that I was not effaced at all, but the baby had dropped a little bit. He said that he could also give me 1 cm of dilation. Only 9 more to go!!!!

We also discussed birthing options and things that I am not comfortable with. He basically laughed a lot at what I told him and assured me that some of the things discussed would not be an issue.

I am going every week now to the doctor and my next appt. is October 23rd. Hopefully I will not have many appointments left because I am very uncomfortable. Work is getting really hard and the pressure in my pelvic area is getting extremely uncomfortable.

No comments: